Liberty, Maine Solar Showroom
Our office in Liberty is able to install and service grid-tied solar electric (photovoltaic installation), solar hot water systems, air source heat pumps, and electric vehicle charging stations throughout the Midcoast, Downeast, and Central regions of Maine. Including the towns of Belfast, Camden, Rockland, Bucksport, Augusta, Gardiner, Waterville, Bangor, Brewer, Ellsworth and Blue Hill.
Directions to our Liberty Office from the South (Portland or Augusta):
- Take I-95 N toward Augusta
- Take exit 113 to merge onto ME-3 toward Augusta/Belfast – Drive for 28.4 Miles
- Turn right toward W Main St/ME-173/ME-220 – Drive for 285 Feet
- Slight left at W Main St/ME-173/ME-220 – Drive for 0.5 Miles
Directions to our Liberty Office from the North (Bangor):
- Take I-95 S
- Take exit 174 for ME-69 E toward Winterport – Drive for 0.3 Miles
- Turn left at Hampden Rd/ME-69; Continue to follow ME-69 – Drive for 1.8 Miles
- Turn right at ME-9/US-202/Western Ave; Continue to follow ME-9/US-202 – Drive for 20.3 Miles
- Turn left at ME-220/Thorndike Rd; Continue to follow ME-220 – Drive for 9.1 Miles
- Turn left at ME-220/N Mountain Valley Hwy; Continue to follow ME-220 – Drive for 10.1 Miles
What Our Customers Say
We asked you to design a system to eliminate our electric bill. Well, in a year we have been producing just over 100% of our needs!
GREAT JOB of engineering our PV System – we’re VERY happy!
Kev & Patty M. in Springvale, Maine