Liberty, Maine Solar Showroom
Our office in Liberty is able to install and service grid-tied solar electric (photovoltaic installation), solar hot water systems, air source heat pumps, and electric vehicle charging stations throughout the Midcoast, Downeast, and Central regions of Maine. Including the towns of Belfast, Camden, Rockland, Bucksport, Augusta, Gardiner, Waterville, Bangor, Brewer, Ellsworth and Blue Hill.
Directions to our Liberty Office from the South (Portland or Augusta):
- Take I-95 N toward Augusta
- Take exit 113 to merge onto ME-3 toward Augusta/Belfast – Drive for 28.4 Miles
- Turn right toward W Main St/ME-173/ME-220 – Drive for 285 Feet
- Slight left at W Main St/ME-173/ME-220 – Drive for 0.5 Miles
Directions to our Liberty Office from the North (Bangor):
- Take I-95 S
- Take exit 174 for ME-69 E toward Winterport – Drive for 0.3 Miles
- Turn left at Hampden Rd/ME-69; Continue to follow ME-69 – Drive for 1.8 Miles
- Turn right at ME-9/US-202/Western Ave; Continue to follow ME-9/US-202 – Drive for 20.3 Miles
- Turn left at ME-220/Thorndike Rd; Continue to follow ME-220 – Drive for 9.1 Miles
- Turn left at ME-220/N Mountain Valley Hwy; Continue to follow ME-220 – Drive for 10.1 Miles
What Our Customers Say
The BMW i3 REX is a fun workhorse and having solar gas that is way cheaper than gasoline, and that makes me smile. Both my wife Janice and I work for a technology company, so we are conscious of energy savings both at work and at home.
The reasons my wife and I chose solar for the home and car are a) it’s good for the planet and our wallet knowing that energy costs in general will increase; b) solar gives us the ability to leverage our solar production several ways, not just supplying power to the home but for heating (we plan a later installation of split heat pump system) c) a bonus by providing very low cost “e-gas” for our BMW i3, and d) helping overall to reduce our carbon footprint – it’s a thrifty, New England notion of being efficient about our energy use. The charging station eliminates any concerns about having ample battery range – the car charges to a full range in 3.5 hours maximum and it gives us a fantastic commuter car option – BMW i3. The car (and other electric and hybrid cars) represents a symbol of change to our electrical infrastructure as it changes to adapt to electric car technologies – we can’t wait to see what the future holds for solar production and our ability to leverage it multiple ways in our lifestyle.
We are amazed at how much energy we are generating with our 8.9 KwHr system and we smile every time we receive our electric bill which has shrunk to almost nothing. Revision made it very easy to obtain financing to own our own system. The staff are courteous, professional and very easy to work, with in spite of the bad weather we saw during the February 2015 installation the team did a thorough, professional job. We recommend Revision without hesitation.
Dave Nolte in Pelham, NH