Act for Justice
Revision Energy’s Justice, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) teams are working hard to make our company and world a better place. As one small step, the JEDI Advocacy team is calling on our co-owners and community to Act for Justice through nonpartisan legislative lobbying and educational events with our community partners. Join us! We’ll be continually updating this page with current actions and events.
To complement and enhance ReVision Energy’s environmental mission and policy work through direct action for racial and social justice. We do this by developing partnerships, advocating for policies, directing resources, and mobilizing co-owners and our community in support of racial justice and equity.
Take Action In Your State
We’ve partnered with a variety of activists, grassroots organizations, and non-profits across our territory who are tackling issues of racial justice and climate justice.
Click on your state!
If you want to learn more about the intersection of climate and racial justice before you dive in to work in your state, here are some resources from national organizations:
- Racism Is Killing the Planet by Hop Hopkins, for Sierra Club
- The Fight Against Environmental Racism, by Justin Worland, in TIME Magazine
- 16 Essential Books About Environmental Justice, Racism and Activism
- Native American Slavery in New England, New England Historical Society
- New England Bound, Slavery and Colonization in Early America, by Wendy Warren
- A Forgotten History: The Slave Trade and Slavery in New England, The Choices Program
- Black-Owned Businesses and Organizations in New England
- Click on your state above for more community organizations who deserve our support!