Vote for Justice Voter Resources
In our quest to help build a better and more just society, ReVision Energy is committed to empowering its co-owners, customers, and the voting public at the ballot box.
By voting for justice you join ReVision in our effort to create a better future. Voting for justice means choosing to make a positive change in our community that reflects all members. By voting for justice we are aligning ourselves with members of our community who are focused on a wide range of issues including restorative justice, affordable healthcare, equitable education initiatives, climate change, and housing security.
On this page you can find information about how to register and vote in our home states of Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts, as well as resources to help you see where candidates stand on issues of racial and environmental justice.
Register and Vote
Find your resources by state to register and vote in person or absentee, as well as important dates for elections and other deadlines:
Click on your state!
Find Your Candidates
We’ve compiled a resource to help you find out where your candidates stand on racial and environmental justice issues here!
Get Out the Vote!
If you’re all ready to vote, you can volunteer your time (or funds) to ensure others are ready and able to vote as well with the resources below. Here is a list of great organizations working to increase voter turnout, and make sure everyone has equal access to exercise their right to vote!
- NAACP Voter Turnout Volunteer
- Voto Latino
- League of Women Voters: Maine, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts
- When We All Vote
- Rock the Vote
- Black Voters Matter
- Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ)
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Ongoing: Volunteer with NAACP Voter Turnout – It’s time to get out the vote! Call and text voters in you area before election day so they vote like their lives depend on it – because they do!
- Ongoing: Postcard Writing with The Civics Center – With many high school and college students learning virtually this year, it’s harder to get young people registered to vote. Contribute $8 to receive postcards to send to youth voters, encouraging them to vote. The Civics Center will supply a script and names and addresses of recent graduates, and at 9pm they’re hosting a Zoom gathering for postcard-writers.
- Ongoing: Phonebanking with Environmental Voter Project – EVP is a nonpartisan effort to get more people who care about environmental issues to the polls! Every night they focus on a different state, and they offer easy trainings right beforehand.
- Ongoing: Textbanking with Voto Latino – Join Voto Latino to text people about how they can Vote-by-Mail and take advantage of Early Voting in key states! They send easy to follow instructions so you can join the texting team!
Why ReVisionistas Vote:
Vote for Justice T-Shirts:
We created the “Vote for Justice” t-shirt to raise money for Black Lives Matter – 50% of all proceeds will go to the cause. Visit our webstore to get yours in the mail soon.