Non-identifiable Session Data (IP Address, Cookies, Etc)
- We collect anonymous tracking data of website visits with cookies enabled, allowing us to analyze our website performance and make changes to improve the user experience.
- Non-personally identifiable IP and user session information captured for security purposes, such as analyzing malicious or questionable traffic.
Personally Identifiable Information (Email, Phone Numbers, Address, etc.)
- Any personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted to us via contact forms is used for purposes of answering said inquiries.
- All users who elect to ‘opt in’ may receive marketing newsletters which are sent in compliance with CANSPAM regulations.
- ‘Opt In’ users may also have their email addresses encrypted, anonymized and shared with vendors such as Google and Facebook for the purposes of creating advertising campaigns for similar groups of internet users (more about this form of advertising).
Note: we cannot control the practices of sites linked to and from www.revisionenergy.com. A link from our website to a 3rd-party website is not an endorsement of said website. We advise all users to abide by common-sense best practices for ‘safe’ web browsing.