ReVision Energy’s COVID-19 Response
COVID-19 Protocols: Our Commitment to Our Community
The wakeup call known as COVID-19 is reminding humanity that we are all interconnected, and interdependent, in many ways. This crisis calls on all of us to do the right thing for our community, our families, our colleagues and ourselves. We are focused doing the right thing for the greater good which maintaining the viability of our employee-owned, B-Corp solar company and our extended Solar Champion Community.
More than ever, we are committed to building a sustainable, resilient energy future for New England, while doing our best to protect public heath and the safety of our community. We are constantly re-evaluating how ReVision Energy can best continue to support the social and economic stability of our communities by helping residents, businesses, and municipalities go solar safely, while adhering to state specific guidelines. In cases where states have provided different levels of guidance, we have chosen the most stringent in line with our general focus on safety and excellence in everything else we do.
Our COVID-19 Response Actions
In 2021, we will monitor and adjust our approach to maximize the safety of our employees, our clients and the general public. Measures to date include:
- Closing our shops and showrooms to the public. If you would like to speak to a ReVision solar specialist, please call us and we can set that up!
- Limiting access of ReVision buildings and property to only essential install and warehouse personnel, under the rigorous social distancing protocols above. Customer support roles have been and will continue to be working safely from home.
- Requiring all ReVision employee-owners to complete Daily Wellness Checks, regardless of whether they work in the field, in the office, or at home.
- Practicing rigorous social distancing that requires a minimum 6’ distance between everyone, including workers and clients, and that all parties wear a mask. All of our work can be done with zero contact with clients.
- Offering virtual solar evaluations so clients have the choice to receive a project proposal from ReVision without having someone visit their home or business. We are offering in-person solar evaluations, as well, with rigorous safety measures that your Solar Design Specialist will discuss with you ahead of the visit.
- Implementing daily disinfection/sanitizing of all touch surfaces in our trucks and facilities (door handles, consoles, shifters, tables, bathrooms, etc.).
- Strictly adhering to CDC guidelines regarding hand-washing, sanitizing, social distancing, and disallowing anyone with symptoms or risk of exposure from coming to work.
New Challenges, New Changes, & New (Solar) Champions
2020 was different from any year we’ve faced so far. Thanks to the patience and support of our employee-owners, our customers, and our amazing solar community, we were able to adapt to the challenges and continue our mission to build a better, cleaner future for all. We masked up, reimagined site visits, and though every project required new logistics, we completed more residential and commercial than ever, and did so as safely as possible.
We received nothing but ecstatic feedback from our new and existing customers in 2020, and we’re looking forward to continuing our safety protocols for 2021 projects.
“The crew that I worked with at Revision was very professional and prompt, they were clear on what they were providing, and easy to work with. The crew during COVID was really good and careful about wearing masks, and we talked outside when we needed to.” – ReVision Energy Heat Pump Customer
“We chose to go with Revision energy because they offered the most concise preview of what the installation process would look like along with a very realistic timeline. As it turned out, the solar system was installed during the times of covid-19 and the staff at Revision energy worked closely with us to understand modified timelines and covid-19 protocols. Communications, coordination and follow-through with Revision energy at top-notch!” – ReVision Energy Solar Panel Customer
Our dedicated employee-owners appreciate our safety policies and guidelines as well, knowing that we are all part of the same community and that we all have friends, families, neighbors, and loved ones that we want to keep healthy.
“Wearing a mask can be a pain but at the end of the day I’m happy our company is taking the precautions so we can all make it home safe and sound.” – Jeff, Co-Owner & PV Crew Lead
“The safety protocols have worked and besides this time of year the masks help keep you warm!” – Connor, Co-Owner & Installer
We’re Here for You
We are here for you, though we’re keeping our safe distance! If you have any questions or concerns regarding a current or future project, please don’t hesitate to reach out. The health of our customers and community is our top priority, and we are happy to accommodate any safety request during site visits, installs, service calls, or other in-person events (even Sunsquatch will maintain his distance). Virtual site visits and other adjustments can be made for any solar project.
We hope we can be a community resource during these times, and keep the solar movement shining in a way that keeps us all healthy, happy, and smiling! Stay connected with us, whether it’s through our Facebook group, or other social media platforms, and we’ll all make it through this together.
Upcoming Webinars: https://www.revisionenergy.com/upcoming-events/
ReVision Energy Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199342941333786/
Find Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/revisionsolar/