ReVision Energy’s COVID-19 Response
Our Commitment to the Community During The COVID-19 Crisis
The wakeup call known as COVID-19 is reminding humanity that we are all interconnected, and interdependent, in so many ways. This crisis calls on all of us to do the right thing for our community, our families, our colleagues and ourselves.
We are constantly re-evaluating how ReVision Energy can best protect public health while doing our part to support the social and economic stability of our communities as laid out in this guidance from the Federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) identifying which essential businesses should continue operating during state and local shut downs:
“Functioning critical infrastructure is imperative during the response to the COVID-19 emergency for both public health and safety as well as community well-being. Certain critical infrastructure industries have a special responsibility in these times to continue operations. Workers supporting the energy sector through renewable energy infrastructure (including, but not limited to wind, solar, biomass, hydrogen, ocean, geothermal, and/or hydroelectric), including those supporting construction, manufacturing, transportation, permitting, operation/maintenance, monitoring, and logistics.”
Our biggest concern right now is walking the tightrope of doing the right thing for the greater good while maintaining the viability of our employee-owned, B-Corp solar company. As a company in the renewable energy sector, we are being called on to continue our work to promote a sustainable, resilient energy future for New England.
As the situation evolves, we are constantly adjusting our approach to maximize the safety of our employees, our clients and the general public. Measures to date include:
- Making all install work voluntary for workers and clients, while practicing rigorous social distancing that requires a minimum 6’ distance between everyone, including workers and clients. All of our work can be done with zero contact with clients.
- Offering virtual solar evaluations so clients have the choice to receive a project proposal from ReVision without having someone visit their home or business.
- Limiting our install work to commercial only for the time being, where more rigorous distancing standards can be followed.
- Closing our shops to the public and limiting access to only essential install and warehouse personnel, under the rigorous social distancing protocols above. Customer support roles have been and will continue to be working safely from home.
- Daily disinfection/sanitizing of all touch surfaces in our trucks and facilities (door handles, consoles, shifters, tables, bathrooms, etc.).
- Strictly adhering to CDC guidelines regarding hand-washing, sanitizing, social distancing, and disallowing anyone with symptoms or risk of exposure from coming to work.
We’re Still Here for You!
We are still here for you, though we’re keeping our safe distance! You can contact us regarding a current or future project, or tune in for weekly resilience webinars for adults, and fun educational webinars for kids. We hope we can be a community resource during this time of extreme upheaval in our lives. Stay connected with us, whether it’s through our Facebook group, or other social media platforms, and we’ll all make it through this together.
Upcoming Webinars: https://www.revisionenergy.com/upcoming-events/
ReVision Energy Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199342941333786/
Find Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/revisionsolar/