JEDI – Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion
In 2020, ReVision Energy Co-Owners formed Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) to recognize the intersectional relationship between environmentalism and social justice. We will use JEDI to amplify the voices of underrepresented groups to educate and lead, both within ReVision Energy and with our customers and communities. Under the values of ReVision Energy, JEDI members will actively promote and participate in an inclusive mindset to ensure a more equitable future.
JEDI consists of a number of internal committees focused on various areas of the work:
- Advocacy – Building attention and results for policy that builds a more just and equitable world. Voter registration and policy awareness.
- Recruiting and retention – Attracting women and people of color to work at the company and providing an environment where they can thrive.
- Gender Equity – Support women in the trades. LGBTQ advocacy and support.
- Education and Training – Bias training for employees. Apprentice training. Environmental education for children.
- Low Income and Community Solar – Supporting solar for communities that have historically have lacked access to clean energy.