MOFGA’s Farmer to Farmer Conference
Share this event
Point Lookout Resort
67 Atlantic Highway
- Is known for its intimacy, in-depth treatment of topics, and amazing discussions.
- Is based on the idea that farmers learn best from their peers and other practitioners.
- Features prominent and accessible university faculty, extension educators, and other agricultural professionals.
- Features a unique 3-hour workshop session format, in which one half is dedicated to talks by both agricultural service professionals and farmers, and the other to a round table discussion intended to solicit and capitalize on the accumulated knowledge of all the farmers in attendance.
- Serves delicious meals featuring local, organic food.
- Is a rare and wonderful opportunity to get off the farm and catch up with fellow farmers.
Keep an eye out for our table at the conference!
Additional information & registration is available here: http://www.mofga.org/Events/FarmertoFarmerConference/tabid/293/Default.aspx