Green Home Information Reception
Share this event
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Topsham Public Library
25 Foreside Road in Topsham, ME
Sustainable energy living is here. Two new communities are being planned for Brunswick and Topsham – based on the award winning Unity energy-efficient panel construction platform. Douglas Ridge and The Glades Above Homeplace are being created to meet the demands of today’s environmentally responsive homeowner. Both neighborhoods will feature a quintessential New England setting, advanced construction methods and renewable materials.
Learn more from:
– Developers of both new neighborhoods
– Unity Homes’ management team
– ReVision Energy – solar installer/retrofitter
– Maine Home Connection Residential Brokerage
Changing the paradigm about how homes of the future are being built today, Unity Homes brings together design traditions and technologies from across the world, allowing you to create a personal residence that takes advantage of precision engineering, a climate controlled manufacturing environment and design options that meet your personal needs. Homes are designed to maximize performance, reduce utility costs and feature green materials that are environmentally friendly and healthy.
– Walls insulated with cellulose to R-35
– Roofs insulated to between R-38 and R-44
– Triple-pane low-e window
– Custom-built insulated doors
– Mini-split heat pumps, HRV/ERVs for fresh air, and heat-pump water heaters
– Solar power array
– An enhanced and healthy living environment
– All this to make your new home consistent with net-zero onsite renewables.
RSVP & Win
This is a great opportunity to learn more about these exciting new developments. Green construction, sustainable energy and environmentally friendly living is the future – and Unity Homes is leading the way.
If interested, RSVP or learn more here: http://www.mainehomeconnection.com/GreenHomeReception