Lock In Local, Low-Cost Solar Built by Mainers, for Mainers
Join a Community Solar Farm and lock in years of solar savings without needing to put panels on your roof
CSFs are a great option for Mainers eager to transition to solar but unable to install panels on their home or property. Owning a share of community solar built by ReVision enables you to lower your electricity cost, reduce your carbon footprint, and support your local community.
- Solar panels are located off-site at a solar farm – no need for it to be on your roof or property at all.
- Because you’ve joined with other people in a solar farm, the cost is very competitive.
- Ownership model so you get full financial benefit of solar panels – locked-in reduced electric rates for decades to come.
- Available for CMP and Versant customers – You can smile when their electric rates go up, knowing that you’ve locked in a low price for decades with solar.
How the Community Solar Ownership Model Works
- Stop “renting” power from the utility and start owning the power generated from your solar panels.
- Your solar panels are located at an ideal location where a multi-acre solar project makes sense – NOT on your roof or in your yard.
- All power from the solar panels goes into the grid. You get a full bill credit just as if the solar panels were at your location.
- You receive all the financial benefits and savings, rather than the developer. You can finance the solar panels with one of our affordable financing options.
- You don’t need to own your house or building. This also works for businesses!