PACE Registered Vendor
ReVision Energy is a PACE Registered Vendor, meaning we are eligible to install energy efficiency projects through Maine's PACE Program after having completed an application process through Efficiency Maine.
Having completed the application indicates that:
- ReVision Energy has demonstrated suitable commercial or professional liability coverage and workers compensation coverage
- We have agreed to perform all work on PACE-funded projects according to a set of procedures designed by Efficiency Maine (including standards to test efficacy of energy conservation methods)
- We have agreed to a professional standard of customer service - prompt, helpful responses to our customers is a #1 priority for our company and something we take huge pride in!
- We have agreed to provide a written warranty of labor and materials for a minimum of one year from the date our service is performed
- We agree to abide by applicable health and safety requirements, including but not limited to compliance with OSHA standards and EPA rules.
- We agree to maintain a level of Quality Assurance for our work - we stand before the systems we install!
The first step to funding an energy efficiency project with PACE is to get an energy audit. Contact us for a PACE-qualified energy auditor in your area.